Registration Data (API Customers only) - The information you give us when you create an account includes your name, e-mail address, and whatever additional information you choose to provide (which might include your mailing information and phone number). As part of the registration process, you will need to create a password for authentication purposes, which is stored not with us but with the service provider we use to store user passwords securely and to authenticate them when you seek to use the API. We use the information you provide to establish and maintain your account, to deliver to you the services you request, to provide related customer service, to ensure quality, to send you email updates and otherwise communicate with you, to facilitate your use of the API and to improve products and services of SourceAI and its affiliates.
Data Submitted through the API (API Customers & End Users) - We store and process any data you chose to submit through the API in order to provide you with our API services. We may also use that data to ensure quality, secure and improve the API (and any related software, models, and algorithms), and to detect and prevent misuse. Some additional details:
- How we do not use it: We do not use the data you submit through the API to train models for other API Customers.
- Who can see it: Your data is only visible to a limited set of employees of SourceAI and its affiliates working on providing services and support to the API Customer, as well as to a small team of such employees monitoring for potential misuse.
- How long we store it: We store your data only as long as is needed to provide you with our API services and monitor misuse.
- Tracking, Usage & Cookies Data (API Customers & End Users) - We may automatically collect information about your use of the API, such as your time zone, country, the dates and times of access, user agent and version, type of computer or mobile device, computer connection, IP address, and the like. Such information is collected through tracking technologies that may include cookies, web beacons, and statistical identifiers. Cookies are small data files that a website stores on the hard drive of the device through which a website user connects to the website. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. However, refusing a cookie may in some cases preclude you from using, or negatively affect the display or function of, a website or certain areas or features of a website. To learn more about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
By using the Site or API, you are deemed to unambiguously agree to its use of any cookies that you do not disable.
We use the information we collect automatically primarily to inform our efforts to provide an enhanced API experience. Please note that we do not change system behavior of the Site or the API in response to “Do Not Track” web browser signals.
It is our policy not to sell or rent personal information, and we do not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We do not share the content you submit through the API other than as described below. We may share Your Information with certain third parties, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share Your Information with third parties who provide us with services, such as the designer of the Site and others who assist us with technology, data analysis, or similar services.
- Acquirers or Assignees. In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of SourceAI or its assets, we may transfer any and all information that we collect from Site or API users to the acquiring party or assignee.
Protecting your information is important to us and we take commercially reasonable steps to protect it from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, any email you exchange with us may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. We will not be responsible or liable for, and will be held harmless from, any damages, losses or causes of action arising out of or in connection with the disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
You can send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law, regulation, legal requirement, or applicable policy or cause the information to be incorrect.
By using the Site and/or API, you are deemed to understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of Your Information in the United States, the European Union, and Taiwan, with the awareness that the laws of those jurisdictions may provide different levels of protection for personal information than the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.